I help you implement and develop self-organization and agility in your organization.
Self-organization in agile companies requires a paradigm shift and a questioning of leadership. Self-governing and agile companies are characterized by a clear focus on people: customers, stakeholders and employees. This means, among other things, more self-responsibility for each employee.
All employees are deployed according to their talents and are able to realize their potential and thus fully contribute. This fosters a positive work atmosphere:
- Employees are motivated, the quality and productivity of their work increases.
- Lucrative business opportunities, potential market risks or significant improvement measures are identified at an early stage.
- Management is relieved and can focus on the development of the organization.
- Work-related information is disclosed openly, which promotes exchange and partnership building.
- Review of the current situation through an analysis of your company and each of your employees.
- Joint development of the necessary support so that each employee can organize himself in an agile way.
- Work on constructive communication, a priority factor in agile self-organization.
- Concrete support in conflict resolution. Your employees are empowered to deal with conflicts in a constructive way.
- Work with managers on leadership topics, their understanding of leadership as well as the changing demands and tasks in agile and self-organizing companies.
On request, coaching sessions to accompany you in this change.
Price: 300.- CHF / hour
I’m looking forward to meeting you.