I’m an expert in human relations. As a systemic coach and facilitator, I’m supporting leaders on their way to individual and organizational transformation, focusing on strengths and purpose as well as new and innovative organizational structures. Every transformation is unique.
I love to initiate and control necessary changes. I bring with me a large relationship-building component and I’m equally result-oriented.
Through my natural presence and my enthusiasm I infect people. I love working with emotions and give space to my fears. Through my intuition, I grasp the needs of the individual and thus create an increase in value with my heart and mind
With the help of my support, organizations understand that the greatest opportunity and the greatest potential lies in their employees. By making their work meaningful and forward-looking, employees remain motivated, loyal and faithful. This has a lasting positive effect on the success of the company.
Helene Mandalidis Curriculum
Leadership Coach & Mentor, Gallup Strengths Coach, Facilitator in personal and organizational transformation in German, French, English and Italian.
My personal Top 5 CliftonStrengths :
My Why – Purpose
I set people in motion by accompanying them holistically. On the basis of their potential, so that they discover, develop and use their perspectives.
My coaching philosophy
- I perceive you as a whole person.
- We respect and value ourselves and our different views of life.
- Absolute discretion is the basis of my coaching work.
- Coaching is based on an equal partnership.
- Justice – It is important to me that my actions are just.
- Self-responsibility – Every person is responsible for his own actions.
- Freedom – Since I am a free spirit, I also accept unusual ideas from the other person.
- Human dignity – I accept my counterpart they are.
- Solidarity – It is important for me to support people.
My humanistic approach
My view of man is based on the humanistic psychology of Carl Rogers and the Zurich Resource Model (ZRM®) of Dr. Maja Storch & Dr. Frank Krause. I am convinced that every human being is a unique individual and that the personality develops with the goal to realize oneself. Everyone has the potential and the resources to take responsibility for their own personal development. Sometimes, however, it is necessary to question existing thought patterns and adapt them if necessary.
My Certifications and Trainings
- Certified Coach Swiss Coaching Association
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Facilitation Change (International Association of Facilitators)
- Certified Advanced Studies in Coaching
- Bachelor in Mentoring for companies
- Training in Sociocratic Participation Dynamics
- Training in Sociocratic decision making
- Training in Business Constellations
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant
- Certified Agile Service Manager (Scrum)
- Professional Bachelor in adult education
- Neuro – Coaching “DetoxandGrow” method based on the institute of NeuroCognitivism
- Non violent Communication Marshal Rosenberg
- Zürcher Ressourcen Modell Self-management, Team development and Change Management
Are you curious about how you bring the human to the center of your organization?
Contact me for a non-binding conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.