I had my first contact with agility as an “Agile Service Manager” at the ICT Service Desk of the Swiss Federal Railways. As a Scrum Master, I developed new ways into the agile world together with teams, executives and management. As a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Trainer and Agile Coach, I recently worked in the implementation of SAFe, as well as setting up Agile Release Trains.
In addition to my role as an Agile Coach I’m also a systemic coach and facilitator and therefore strongly focused on the topic of self-responsibility and self-organization.
Additionally, I have furthered my education in the field of strength-focused coaching. In my work I focus on people and their interaction and therefore have a good hand for difficult situations that require a lot of tact.
I am a relationship expert and love working with emotions and giving space to fears. Through my intuition, I capture needs of individuals to create value with heart and mind.
I share my experiences in these areas and my work as a coach with my current clients.
Helene Mandalidis – Agile Coach & Team whisperer
My personal Top 5 CliftonStrengths :
My Why – Purpose
I set people in motion by accompanying them holistically. On the basis of their potential, so that they discover, develop and use their perspectives.
My coaching philosophy
- I perceive you as a whole person.
- We respect and value ourselves and our different views of life.
- Absolute discretion is the basis of my coaching work.
- Coaching is based on an equal partnership.
- Justice – It is important to me that my actions are just.
- Self-responsibility – Every person is responsible for his own actions.
- Freedom – Since I am a free spirit, I also accept unusual ideas from the other person.
- Human dignity – I accept my counterpart they are.
- Solidarity – It is important for me to support people.
My humanistic approach
My view of man is based on the humanistic psychology of Carl Rogers and the Zurich Resource Model (ZRM®) of Dr. Maja Storch & Dr. Frank Krause. I am convinced that every human being is a unique individual and that the personality develops with the goal to realize oneself. Everyone has the potential and the resources to take responsibility for their own personal development. Sometimes, however, it is necessary to question existing thought patterns and adapt them if necessary.
My Certifications and Trainings
- Certified Coach Swiss Coaching Association
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Facilitation Change (International Association of Facilitators)
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant
- Certified Agile Service Manager (Scrum)
- Certified Advanced Studies in Coaching
- Bachelor in Mentoring for companies
- Training in Sociocratic Participation Dynamics
- Training in Sociocratic decision making
- Training in Business Constellations
- Professional Bachelor in adult education
- Neuro – Coaching “DetoxandGrow” method based on the institute of NeuroCognitivism
- Non violent Communication Marshal Rosenberg
- Zürcher Ressourcen Modell Self-management, Team development and Change Management
Are you curious about how you bring the human to the center of your organization?
Contact me for a non-binding conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.