As a Gallup certified strengths coach, I support you in recognising, appreciating and developing your strengths.
In my strength coaching you will get clarity about your personal strengths. I will show you how you can use them successfully in your everyday life: in your professional and private environment.
Only if you understand yourself and your talents and strengths can you lead your team in a positive, motivating way. I will help you with your self-reflection, which is crucial for leaders:
- Why do you do certain tasks more efficiently than others?
- Why do you work better with certain people than with others?
- How can you best use these insights for yourself and your team?
I support you in leading your team in a strength-oriented way. This basic attitude radiates through your team to the whole company, a strength-oriented corporate culture develops. This is a positive, very efficient way to entrepreneurial success.
The basic offer "Strengths Coaching for Leaders" includes the following:
- The CliftonStrengths® Evaluation
- What are your areas of talent?
- Perception and appreciation
- When do these talents manifest themselves?
- How have these talents contributed to success in the past?
- How to turn these talents into strengths?
- How to foster the development of your team members' talents?
- How do I lead a team with my talents and theirs?
- 2 hours of online or face-to-face coaching
Further coaching sessions, in person or on-line, are possible at any time by appointment.