Support for executives and leaders
- You are very challenged and have to endure a complex environment.
- Internal power struggles burden you.
- You cannot share your true feelings because you are expected to adopt a certain attitude. This places a heavy burden on you.
- You have hopes and fears that you cannot share with anyone.
- If you address these issues among friends, you will be judged or not understood.
- As a leader you stand alone.
- You have no external interlocutor to reflect: What works well, what does not work well.
- You spend your time in a system that doesn't work.
Cultural discussion - value-free discussion
In the "cultural conversation" you can address any topic that is currently occupying you in your professional environment. For example : how can I develop the potential of my employees. How do I lead in complexe, unstable situations? It makes sense to have these discussions once or twice a month.
The "culture discussion" helps you as a manager and leader to recognize and resolve tensions. This will help you to regain your full motivation and ability to work.
- My strength is empathy: I can empathize well with my counterpart.
- I accept you as a unique personality.
- You can talk about your fears and hopes as well as your professional relationships.
- My attitude is free of prejudice or evaluation.
- With my outside view and experience in coaching I give you new, practice-oriented inputs.