The prerequisite for social competence, happiness and satisfaction is the path of self-awareness.
In my coaching I support you to learn and test the ability of self-observation and self-reflection. If you understand yourself, you will be able to empathize with others. A basic element for every leader.
In my coaching, the focus lies on these 5 questions, among others:
- What are my strengths?
- What are my needs?
- Who do I want to be?
- What have I already achieved?
- What are my goals?
- Who am I?
- You recognize:
- I am more than I think.
- What you have achieved so far and your successes.
- You regain control over your actions and react less impulsively.
- You are less manipulable.
- You develop your self-awareness and self-confidence.
- You train resilience.
- You become more determined and focused.
- You gain more sovereignty – which you also radiate.
- Your circle of friends becomes more selective – but also more authentic.
- You gain (back) joie of life.
Are you curious how you can implement and develop self-awareness?
Contact me for a non-binding conversation. I look forward to hearing from you.